We collaborate in scholarship and service to improve how people live and age, now and for generations to come.
As the first, largest and most renowned School of Gerontology, we pioneered the study of aging. Today, we continue to boldly reimagine the future, break new ground and launch students into meaningful careers.
- Inflammatory cytokines/chemokines
- Alzheimer-related markers (Amyloid beta, phospho-tau)
- Metabolic biomarkers (insulin, leptin, adiponectin, etc)
- Human and mouse IGF-I & IGFBPs (1, 2 3), GH, etc.,
- Mitochondrial derived peptides (MDPs): humanin, SHLP2, MOTS- C, etc
- New assay development
USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology, 3715 McClintock Ave, GER B1B